With the bittersweet end of summer, it can feel like there are a million things to do to get ready for the new year of school. The checklist here may not be exhaustive, but we hope it helps!
- Complete BVSD’s Annual Data Update in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. (Press the More button on the left navigation bar, then find Annual Data Update.)
- Check Infinite Campus for your child’s classroom assignment. This is typically set the Friday before school starts. Expect an email from your teacher by the first day of school.
- Contribute to Crest View classroom school supplies at BVSD’s RevTrak.
- Make a payment to your child’s cafeteria meal account.
- Log into HelpAtSchools to opt into the student directory (from account settings), and review volunteering opportunities.
- Register with Raptor so can you volunteer with kids (and get reimbursed by ROCV!).
- Register for Zapsters if your child can commute by walking/biking/scootering.
- Register with Crest View’s Way to Go Schoolpool to find families to share your carpool, walk, or bike commute.
- Grab some new Crest View Spirit Gear.
- Support ROCV with your shopping. Connect your Amazon Smile or King Soopers accounts with ROCV, get a reloadable ROCV Safeway card, or mention Crest View when shopping at Grandrabbit’s.
- Get the back-to-school events on your calendar: Kinder Playdates, Welcome Coffee, Back to School Night, and Fall Festival.
- Contact the ROCV Secretary to get onto our ROCV Families email list. (We’re working on an automated solution.)
- Submit your vaccination records by October 28th.
Is something missing or out-of-date? Let us know!