ReachOut Crest View has created this Partnership Program with local businesses in mind. We offer several tiers with various marketing options to suit your needs and budget.
Our goal is to provide ‘something for everyone’ from a smaller, family-owned businesses to large corporate businesses. Our hope is the ‘Partnership’ platform will not only simplify the process in terms of requests, but also to provide YOU, our Crest View supporters, with valuable marketing options for your business!
We value your support. If you need a different option or would like to become a partner, please contact Partnership Committee Chair, Jenn Dearth, or fill out our online form.
We look forward to continuing a strong partnership with local businesses in supporting the children, teachers and faculty at Crest View!
Partnership Level Benefits
|Online Business Directory Link and Logo||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo included in ROCV email blasts||Large Logo||Medium Logo||Small Logo|
|Social Media Posts||Monthly||6x||4x||2x||1x|
|Outdoor Partnership Banner||4’x4′ (indv.)||3’x3′|
|Indoor Partnership Banner||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on ROCV.org Web Pages||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo in School Yearbook||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Partner Profile in an ROCV|
email and Facebook post
|Price of Level||$2,500||$1,500||$750||$500||$250|
- Online Business Directory – A link from our website’s sidebar will take users to our Business Partner Directory where your business logo will be displayed and linked to your website under your partnership level.
- Logo in ROCV email blasts – ROCV sends out regular communications by e-blast to almost 300 Crest View parents. Your logo will appear at the bottom of these e-blasts.
- Social Media Posts – ROCV will post your business on Facebook.
- Outdoor Partnership Banner – Your logo will appear on one of the partnership banners hanging at Crest View events and daily along the playground fence. Below is a list of the various events and approximate attendance at those events:
- Fall Festival (September) – ~600 attend
- Spring Fling (March) – ~600 attend
- Farmer’s Market (2-3 in Fall, 1 in Spring) – ~100 attend
- Back to School Night
- Parent/Teacher Conference Week (twice a year)
- Bike to School Day
- Indoor Partnership Banner – Your logo will appear on a banner placed inside the vestibule at Crest View’s front entrance.
- Logo on ROCV.org Web Pages – In the right hand sidebar of ROCV.org webpages we have a Business Partners section. Your 125×125 pixel logo will appear there throughout the school year.
- Logo in School Yearbook – Your logo will appear on a “Thank You to our Partners” page in our school yearbook.
- Partner Profile in ROCV email blast and Facebook – Your business can either have an ad or a short write up about your business in one of our ROCV e-blasts.