Crest View’s semi-annual food drive is underway again and will run from January 23rd through February 3, 2023. The food drive benefits our Crest View food pantry and weekend food bag programs.
This is NOT your Normal Food Drive
Through partnerships with Community Food Share and Conscious Alliance, Crest View gets weekly donations of shelf stable foods like pasta, tomato sauce, beans, rice, canned vegetables, etc. Our food drive helps to bring in popular snack items to augment our CV families’ basic needs. We need individually wrapped snack items, NOT canned goods.
- Goldfish bags
- Applesauce pouches
- Granola bars
- Breakfast bars
- Fruit snack
- Nut snack bags
The Food Drive is a grade level competition with each grade being eligible to earn up to 30 minutes of extra recess time based on their level of donations. All grades are winners and will earn some level of extra recess!
How to Donate
Preferred: Order through our Amazon Wish List.
- Pick the items you want.
- Go to your cart
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Choose “ReachOut CrestView” as your group
- Under “Business Order Information” it will ask you to enter a PO number. Please list your child(ren)’s grade level(s).
- Under “Choose as Shipping Address” please make sure to choose the “ROCV Food Drive Gift Registry” address.
- Under “Gift Message” please re-enter your child(ren)’s grade level(s).
- Select your Payment Method and complete your order.
You can also choose to send your individual snack items in with you child to their classroom.
Regardless of the method of donation, all items will be tallied and go towards the overall grade donation count.